No Yolking™ Guacamole that keeps it pumping
Avocado have more potassium then bananas, this help maintain the electrical gradient (keeps your body firing on all cylinders), contains Lutein, a much need nutrient for good eye health. Avocado is also known to increase HDL levels and may help lower cholesterol that helping improve heart health. Holy guacamole!
Adding the No Yolking™ egg white protein is the perfect recipe to keep it pumping!
15 oz (from 3 medium hass) pitted and halved avocados
1 lime, juiced
1 small tomato (optional)
2 tbsp No Yolking egg protein powder
2 tbsp. water
1/3 cup red onion, minced
1 small clove garlic, mashed
1 tbsp chopped cilantro
1 small jalapeno (optional)
¼ tsp Sea salt and few grinds of black pepper
- In a medium bowl mix No Yolking™ protein powder with water.
- Add lime juice and whisk with fork.
- Add the pulp from the avocados and slightly mash with a fork or a potato masher leaving some large chunks.
- Add salt, pepper, cilantro, red onion, garlic, chopped tomato and mix thoroughly. For a hotter version add jalapeño.
- Cover tightly so no air gets in to keep from turning brown if you are serving this at a later time.
Makes 2 cups.
This amazing sweet, tender and gluten-free cookie recipe is a delicious, and healthy crowd-pleaser. Our version is made with oat flour, ground almonds, No Yolking™ - 100 % Egg White Protein Powder, plus a blend of warming spices and sweet molasses. Molasses is loaded...
There’s nothing better than sitting in front of the fire on a cold, winter day, coffee in hand. Especially when it’s a dairy-free and sugar-free Gingerbread Latte! Plus, it’s protein packed thanks to No Yolking™ - 100 % Egg White Protein Powder. That means that by...
Made with almond flour, monk fruit sugar, coconut oil and a hearty scoop of No Yolking™ 100 % Egg White Protein Powder, you can rest assured that these little bites are a healthy option on the holiday cookie tray. Not only are they dairy-free, gluten-free and...