No Yolking™ Guacamole that keeps it pumping
Avocado have more potassium then bananas, this help maintain the electrical gradient (keeps your body firing on all cylinders), contains Lutein, a much need nutrient for good eye health. Avocado is also known to increase HDL levels and may help lower cholesterol that helping improve heart health. Holy guacamole!
Adding the No Yolking™ egg white protein is the perfect recipe to keep it pumping!
15 oz (from 3 medium hass) pitted and halved avocados
1 lime, juiced
1 small tomato (optional)
2 tbsp No Yolking egg protein powder
2 tbsp. water
1/3 cup red onion, minced
1 small clove garlic, mashed
1 tbsp chopped cilantro
1 small jalapeno (optional)
¼ tsp Sea salt and few grinds of black pepper
- In a medium bowl mix No Yolking™ protein powder with water.
- Add lime juice and whisk with fork.
- Add the pulp from the avocados and slightly mash with a fork or a potato masher leaving some large chunks.
- Add salt, pepper, cilantro, red onion, garlic, chopped tomato and mix thoroughly. For a hotter version add jalapeño.
- Cover tightly so no air gets in to keep from turning brown if you are serving this at a later time.
Makes 2 cups.
No Yolking's™ Five Fun Protein Smoothies Here are 5 fun and colourful smoothies to enjoy during summer or with the kids! Enjoy these on a hot day by the water or in the morning for a quick and delicious breakfast! These smoothies use our No Yolking™ egg white protein...
No Yolking™ Looking Good Smoothie Not only are blueberries great for the eyes but these Vitamin C rich berries, found in this No Yolking™ Looking Good Smoothie, aids in Collagen synthesis. Collagen is what gives us firm skin, and is needed to keep the...
Okay, so not only is this protein iced latte recipe free of sugar – it can be made dairy-free and has 16g of protein! This energy-boosting summer morning staple can be whipped up in just a few minutes. So you can serve it up in fancy glasses quickly to last-minute guests or pour it in your to-go cup and run out the door in a hurry for work on those mornings where breakfast isn’t in the cards.