No Yolking™ Guacamole that keeps it pumping
Avocado have more potassium then bananas, this help maintain the electrical gradient (keeps your body firing on all cylinders), contains Lutein, a much need nutrient for good eye health. Avocado is also known to increase HDL levels and may help lower cholesterol that helping improve heart health. Holy guacamole!
Adding the No Yolking™ egg white protein is the perfect recipe to keep it pumping!
15 oz (from 3 medium hass) pitted and halved avocados
1 lime, juiced
1 small tomato (optional)
2 tbsp No Yolking egg protein powder
2 tbsp. water
1/3 cup red onion, minced
1 small clove garlic, mashed
1 tbsp chopped cilantro
1 small jalapeno (optional)
¼ tsp Sea salt and few grinds of black pepper
- In a medium bowl mix No Yolking™ protein powder with water.
- Add lime juice and whisk with fork.
- Add the pulp from the avocados and slightly mash with a fork or a potato masher leaving some large chunks.
- Add salt, pepper, cilantro, red onion, garlic, chopped tomato and mix thoroughly. For a hotter version add jalapeño.
- Cover tightly so no air gets in to keep from turning brown if you are serving this at a later time.
Makes 2 cups.
Buddha Bowl, Rice Bowl, Quinoa Bowl, Burrito Bowl, Rainbow Bowl, Nourish Bowl – whatever you call it, it’s a great way to eat a ton of whole foods, use up some leftovers and really enjoy a healthy meal. We love dressing up our bowls with any dressing made with No...
Every ingredient in this smoothie is designed to give your body something it needs to feel good. Berries, oats and spinach are filled with fiber and antioxidants, turmeric and cinnamon help reduce inflammation, and chia seeds are high in omega-3 fatty acids. The No...
Party dips don’t need to be overly indulgent to be delicious. Layering creamy hummus with protein packed quinoa tossed with No Yolking™ - 100 % Egg White Protein Powder and crunchy veggies is sure to satisfy snack cravings. Plus, the added protein keeps blood sugar...