No Yolking™ Guacamole that keeps it pumping
Avocado have more potassium then bananas, this help maintain the electrical gradient (keeps your body firing on all cylinders), contains Lutein, a much need nutrient for good eye health. Avocado is also known to increase HDL levels and may help lower cholesterol that helping improve heart health. Holy guacamole!
Adding the No Yolking™ egg white protein is the perfect recipe to keep it pumping!
15 oz (from 3 medium hass) pitted and halved avocados
1 lime, juiced
1 small tomato (optional)
2 tbsp No Yolking egg protein powder
2 tbsp. water
1/3 cup red onion, minced
1 small clove garlic, mashed
1 tbsp chopped cilantro
1 small jalapeno (optional)
¼ tsp Sea salt and few grinds of black pepper
- In a medium bowl mix No Yolking™ protein powder with water.
- Add lime juice and whisk with fork.
- Add the pulp from the avocados and slightly mash with a fork or a potato masher leaving some large chunks.
- Add salt, pepper, cilantro, red onion, garlic, chopped tomato and mix thoroughly. For a hotter version add jalapeño.
- Cover tightly so no air gets in to keep from turning brown if you are serving this at a later time.
Makes 2 cups.
When cooking and preparing foods with whole foods, we CAN feel good about adding things like salad dressing to our meals. The store-bought stuff is often full of preservatives and artificial sweeteners that can make us feel sluggish and can also sabotage weightloss...
Saves time and money by combining No Yolking™ - 100 % Egg White Protein Powder with good quality tomato sauce and a handful of spinach. Top with a little bit of pecorino or nutritional yeast and you’ll have dinner in a snap! Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 15...
Talk about two birds, one stone! Be a pancake hero, and up the protein by beating No Yolking™ - 100 % Egg White Protein Powder until stiff, then folding it into gluten-free pancake batter. This will make them super fluffy and up the protein to keep everyone fueled....