No Yolking™ Guacamole that keeps it pumping
Avocado have more potassium then bananas, this help maintain the electrical gradient (keeps your body firing on all cylinders), contains Lutein, a much need nutrient for good eye health. Avocado is also known to increase HDL levels and may help lower cholesterol that helping improve heart health. Holy guacamole!
Adding the No Yolking™ egg white protein is the perfect recipe to keep it pumping!
15 oz (from 3 medium hass) pitted and halved avocados
1 lime, juiced
1 small tomato (optional)
2 tbsp No Yolking egg protein powder
2 tbsp. water
1/3 cup red onion, minced
1 small clove garlic, mashed
1 tbsp chopped cilantro
1 small jalapeno (optional)
¼ tsp Sea salt and few grinds of black pepper
- In a medium bowl mix No Yolking™ protein powder with water.
- Add lime juice and whisk with fork.
- Add the pulp from the avocados and slightly mash with a fork or a potato masher leaving some large chunks.
- Add salt, pepper, cilantro, red onion, garlic, chopped tomato and mix thoroughly. For a hotter version add jalapeño.
- Cover tightly so no air gets in to keep from turning brown if you are serving this at a later time.
Makes 2 cups.
Inspired by Chocolate covered strawberries, this smoothie bowl is luscious, rich – and full of super foods! Antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and shaved dark chocolate add a nice deep flavour, accented by earth almond butter, which offers healthy fats and fiber. The No...
A vegetarian pizza can leave you feeling bloated and somehow also unsatisfied, so we’ve taken the flavours of pizza and transformed them into a fiber-rich, high-protein recipe. By adding No Yolking™ - 100 % Egg White Protein Powder to the tomato sauce, you’ll be...
Making homemade pesto is a great way to add brightness to a meal, as well as reduce food waste, by blending wilted greens with some pantry staples. This recipe calls for spinach, but kale, arugula, parsley or cilantro would also be delicious. Toss pesto with cooked...