No-sugar Protein Meringue
Great for pies, meringue cookies or pavlova. This is so simple to whip up and yes you can lick the spoons since our No Yolking™ egg white protein powder is safe. No risk as you could have using raw eggs.
Light and fluffy and satisfies our sweet tooth without any sugar! Great treat for diabetics or anyone wanting to keep their blood sugar balanced while getting some protein to curve hunger pains. You may wish to check out some grain free, low carb recipes The Art of Eating Healthy – kids by Maria Emmerich https://mariamindbodyhealth.com/
- ¾ cup sugar or non-sugar like Erythritol Monk Fruit sweetner
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup egg white powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla(optional)
- Mix ¼ cup of Monk fruit sweetener like Lankanto or Krisida
- With ¼ cup of No Yolking egg white protein powder add ¾ cup of water
- Beat on high for a couple of minutes
- Add 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract
- 2 more tbsp. of sweetener
- Beat for another minute or until little peaks form and voila
Our simple recipe uses ground lamb or lean beef and frozen cauliflower “rice” (or you can make your own), plus it has 1/4 cup No Yolking™ - 100 % Egg White Protein Powder to add even more lean protein. There’s no need for breadcrumbs or a whole egg since the egg white...
When cooking and preparing foods with whole foods, we CAN feel good about adding things like salad dressing to our meals. The store-bought stuff is often full of preservatives and artificial sweeteners that can make us feel sluggish and can also sabotage weightloss...
Saves time and money by combining No Yolking™ - 100 % Egg White Protein Powder with good quality tomato sauce and a handful of spinach. Top with a little bit of pecorino or nutritional yeast and you’ll have dinner in a snap! Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 15...