No-sugar Protein Meringue
Great for pies, meringue cookies or pavlova. This is so simple to whip up and yes you can lick the spoons since our No Yolking™ egg white protein powder is safe. No risk as you could have using raw eggs.
Light and fluffy and satisfies our sweet tooth without any sugar! Great treat for diabetics or anyone wanting to keep their blood sugar balanced while getting some protein to curve hunger pains.
- ¾ cup sugar or non-sugar like Erythritol Monk Fruit sweetner
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup egg white powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla(optional)
- Mix ¼ cup of Monk fruit sweetener like Lankanto or Krisida
- With ¼ cup of No Yolking egg white protein powder add ¾ cup of water
- Beat on high for a couple of minutes
- Add 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract
- 2 more tbsp. of sweetener
- Beat for another minute or until little peaks form and voila
CHANCE TO WIN 2 FREE BAGS OF NO YOLKING egg white protein powder! Do you love revamping old favorites into new and improved, healthy choices? We are looking for this year’s winning ‘Healthy Autumn Recipe’.
Okay, so not only is this protein iced latte recipe free of sugar – it can be made dairy-free and has 16g of protein! This energy-boosting summer morning staple can be whipped up in just a few minutes. So you can serve it up in fancy glasses quickly to last-minute guests or pour it in your to-go cup and run out the door in a hurry for work on those mornings where breakfast isn’t in the cards.
You can easily create a decadent, fluffy whipped coconut protein topping that tastes better than whipped cream by using a can of full-fat coconut milk & No yolking egg white protein powder. You can use this whipped cream just like regular dairy whipped cream.