No Yolking™ Turkey Bites are a simple and affordable recipe that will leave the whole family happy. Whip up as a quick snack, game time tummy tamer, or for your Thanksgiving meal.
Turkey is a great source of vitamin B6, niacin, and amino acid tryptophan. Vitamin B6 and niacin are essential for energy production in the body while tryptophan helps strengthen your immune system and also provides all-natural mood-boosting properties.
1 pound of Ground Turkey
2 tbs No Yolking™ Egg White Protein
1/2 cup of Almond Milk
2 tbs of Water
2 stocks of Green Onion
1-2 tbs of Thyme
1 pinch of Himalayan Rock Salt
1 pinch of Pepper
- You can create this recipe for any sized family or sports team by doubling the ingredients based on the amount of ground turkey you need to use. This recipe should make around 2 dozen small bites.
- Check out our other recipes for No Yolking™ Sour Cream, No Yolking™ Guacamole and High Protein Vegetarian Broccoli Salad as great additions to your No Yolking™ Turkey Bites at the dinner table or while watching your favourite sports team.
- Begin by mixing your dry ingredients together in a bowl (No Yolking™ Egg White Powder, chopped green onions, thyme, salt, and pepper).
- Place your ground turkey in a separate bowl and add 2 tbs of water and 1/2 cup of almond milk and mix.
- Slowly mix the contents of both your dry ingredients bowl and your ground turkey bowl together. Ensure that all ingredients have been added evenly.
- Heat 3 tbs of avocado oil in a pan just below medium heat.
- Using a soup spoon, scoop out similar amounts of your turkey mix and place them into the pan to cook.
- Cook on each side until golden brown.
- Serve up with our No Yolking™ Sour Cream, No Yolking™ Guacamole, or High Protein Vegetarian Broccoli Salad