Okay, so not only is this protein iced latte recipe free of sugar – it can be made dairy-free and has 16g of protein! This energy-boosting summer morning staple can be whipped up in just a few minutes. So you can pour it in your to-go cup and run out the door in a hurry for work.
If you have more time on your hands, try adding our Whipped coconut protein topping to this protein iced latte recipe. You can easily serve this fancy version up in nice glasses quickly to last-minute guests. The topping can even be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge ready to use.
Protein Iced Latte Recipe – No YolkingCourse: Breakfast, DessertCuisine: Beverage, Cold drinks
– Calories based on orignial recipe using almond milk.
– No Sugar
– 16g of protein!
¼ cup milk of choice (coconut, almond, oat, hemp, etc.)
2 tbsp No yolking egg white protein powder
1 ½ cups pre-chilled coffee
Optional: 1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
4 ice cups
- In a blender, mix your milk of choice and the No yolking egg white protein powder starting on the lowest setting gradually increasing the speed as the powder mixes into the milk. (about 30 seconds)
- Add the pre-chilled brewed coffee, (optional) vanilla extract, ice and, sweetener to the blender.
- Blend all ingredients for 30 seconds or until coffee is frothy.
- Pour into fancy glasses or your favorite to go mug.
- (Optional): Try topping your protein iced latte with our Whipped protein coconut topping.
How to: Iced protein latte recipe
- This can be made in a hurry with hot expresso instead of prechilled coffee, just make sure to add more milk.
- TIP: Try topping your protein iced latte with our Whipped protein coconut topping.
- To make this an extra creamy treat, add ¼ coconut milk.
- Monk fruit sweetener can be subsituted for regualr sugar or any other sweetener.
Did you make this recipe?