No Yolking™ Guacamole that keeps it pumping
Avocado have more potassium then bananas, this help maintain the electrical gradient (keeps your body firing on all cylinders), contains Lutein, a much need nutrient for good eye health. Avocado is also known to increase HDL levels and may help lower cholesterol that helping improve heart health. Holy guacamole!
Adding the No Yolking™ egg white protein is the perfect recipe to keep it pumping!
15 oz (from 3 medium hass) pitted and halved avocados
1 lime, juiced
1 small tomato (optional)
2 tbsp No Yolking egg protein powder
2 tbsp. water
1/3 cup red onion, minced
1 small clove garlic, mashed
1 tbsp chopped cilantro
1 small jalapeno (optional)
¼ tsp Sea salt and few grinds of black pepper
- In a medium bowl mix No Yolking™ protein powder with water.
- Add lime juice and whisk with fork.
- Add the pulp from the avocados and slightly mash with a fork or a potato masher leaving some large chunks.
- Add salt, pepper, cilantro, red onion, garlic, chopped tomato and mix thoroughly. For a hotter version add jalapeño.
- Cover tightly so no air gets in to keep from turning brown if you are serving this at a later time.
Makes 2 cups.
Pumpkin spice smoothie featuring Muskoka Mornings No Yolking egg white protein powder. Simply put, this protein packed smoothie is like drinkable pumpkin pie!
No Yolking™ Detox Skinny Latte Pucker up and cool down with this detoxifying skinny latte. This cold, frothy drink is perfect on a hot day to keep you hydrated while detoxing the liver and kidneys. It’s a great low-calorie high protein meal replacement or afternoon...
No Yolking™ Baked Chicken Wings These protein-packed crispy coated wings are so easy, so delicious and great for Keto, Paleo and Super Bowl Fans. Grab a Ziplock Bag or a bowl with lid to really shake it up with the dry ingredients. INGREDIENTS: 1 Package of Chicken...