Golden Protein Latte
The health boosting benefits of this warming latte include easing muscle and joint pain by reducing swelling and redness. With turmeric and ginger being both high in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties it gives a boost to the immune system. Great for cold and flu season. Cinnamon helps to regulate blood sugar along with our No Yolking egg protein powder.
- ¼ cup water at room temperature
- 2 cups of milk of your choice (almond, cashew, coconut, hemp, rice or oat)
- 1 tbsp of No Yolking egg white protein powder
- 1 tsp of ground tumeric or tiny piece of fresh peeled tumeric
- ¼ tsp ground ginger or tiny piece of fresh peeled ginger
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 3 dates to sweeten (you can substitute 1 tsp of raw honey or maple syrup)
While heating the two cups of milk in a saucepan, put water, eggs, spices and dates in a blender. Blend up until dates are in very small bits, then turn it off and add hot milk. Blend for 30-45 seconds on high.
Pour and enjoy.
Note this makes two cups. Pour liquid equally into two cups and spoon on extra frothy topping.
Our simple recipe uses ground lamb or lean beef and frozen cauliflower “rice” (or you can make your own), plus it has 1/4 cup No Yolking™ - 100 % Egg White Protein Powder to add even more lean protein. There’s no need for breadcrumbs or a whole egg since the egg white...
When cooking and preparing foods with whole foods, we CAN feel good about adding things like salad dressing to our meals. The store-bought stuff is often full of preservatives and artificial sweeteners that can make us feel sluggish and can also sabotage weightloss...
Saves time and money by combining No Yolking™ - 100 % Egg White Protein Powder with good quality tomato sauce and a handful of spinach. Top with a little bit of pecorino or nutritional yeast and you’ll have dinner in a snap! Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 15...