Golden Protein Latte
The health boosting benefits of this warming latte include easing muscle and joint pain by reducing swelling and redness. With turmeric and ginger being both high in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties it gives a boost to the immune system. Great for cold and flu season. Cinnamon helps to regulate blood sugar along with our No Yolking egg protein powder.
- ¼ cup water at room temperature
- 2 cups of milk of your choice (almond, cashew, coconut, hemp, rice or oat)
- 1 tbsp of No Yolking egg white protein powder
- 1 tsp of ground tumeric or tiny piece of fresh peeled tumeric
- ¼ tsp ground ginger or tiny piece of fresh peeled ginger
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 3 dates to sweeten (you can substitute 1 tsp of raw honey or maple syrup)
While heating the two cups of milk in a saucepan, put water, eggs, spices and dates in a blender. Blend up until dates are in very small bits, then turn it off and add hot milk. Blend for 30-45 seconds on high.
Pour and enjoy.
Note this makes two cups. Pour liquid equally into two cups and spoon on extra frothy topping.
Buddha Bowl, Rice Bowl, Quinoa Bowl, Burrito Bowl, Rainbow Bowl, Nourish Bowl – whatever you call it, it’s a great way to eat a ton of whole foods, use up some leftovers and really enjoy a healthy meal. We love dressing up our bowls with any dressing made with No...
Every ingredient in this smoothie is designed to give your body something it needs to feel good. Berries, oats and spinach are filled with fiber and antioxidants, turmeric and cinnamon help reduce inflammation, and chia seeds are high in omega-3 fatty acids. The No...
Party dips don’t need to be overly indulgent to be delicious. Layering creamy hummus with protein packed quinoa tossed with No Yolking™ - 100 % Egg White Protein Powder and crunchy veggies is sure to satisfy snack cravings. Plus, the added protein keeps blood sugar...