Golden Protein Latte
The health boosting benefits of this warming latte include easing muscle and joint pain by reducing swelling and redness. With turmeric and ginger being both high in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties it gives a boost to the immune system. Great for cold and flu season. Cinnamon helps to regulate blood sugar along with our No Yolking egg protein powder.
- ¼ cup water at room temperature
- 2 cups of milk of your choice (almond, cashew, coconut, hemp, rice or oat)
- 1 tbsp of No Yolking egg white protein powder
- 1 tsp of ground tumeric or tiny piece of fresh peeled tumeric
- ¼ tsp ground ginger or tiny piece of fresh peeled ginger
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 3 dates to sweeten (you can substitute 1 tsp of raw honey or maple syrup)
While heating the two cups of milk in a saucepan, put water, eggs, spices and dates in a blender. Blend up until dates are in very small bits, then turn it off and add hot milk. Blend for 30-45 seconds on high.
Pour and enjoy.
Note this makes two cups. Pour liquid equally into two cups and spoon on extra frothy topping.
Okay, so not only is this protein iced latte recipe free of sugar – it can be made dairy-free and has 5g of protein per serving! This energy-boosting summer morning staple can be whipped up in just a few minutes. So you can pour it in your to-go cup and run out the...
This keto-friendly and dairy-free dessert idea is luscious and creamy and oh so luxurious. The ripe avocados help give this dessert the texture everyone loves while adding fibre, heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants that are essential for healthy...
Give burger night a twist with these keto-friendly patties! The combo of ground turkey and No Yolking™ 100 % Egg White Protein Powder means each patty is high in clean, lean protein, to keep you fuelled and satiated, keep your body energized, and help build and...