Golden Protein Latte
The health boosting benefits of this warming latte include easing muscle and joint pain by reducing swelling and redness. With turmeric and ginger being both high in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties it gives a boost to the immune system. Great for cold and flu season. Cinnamon helps to regulate blood sugar along with our No Yolking egg protein powder.
- ¼ cup water at room temperature
- 2 cups of milk of your choice (almond, cashew, coconut, hemp, rice or oat)
- 1 tbsp of No Yolking egg white protein powder
- 1 tsp of ground tumeric or tiny piece of fresh peeled tumeric
- ¼ tsp ground ginger or tiny piece of fresh peeled ginger
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 3 dates to sweeten (you can substitute 1 tsp of raw honey or maple syrup)
While heating the two cups of milk in a saucepan, put water, eggs, spices and dates in a blender. Blend up until dates are in very small bits, then turn it off and add hot milk. Blend for 30-45 seconds on high.
Pour and enjoy.
Note this makes two cups. Pour liquid equally into two cups and spoon on extra frothy topping.
You can easily create a decadent, fluffy whipped coconut protein topping that tastes better than whipped cream by using a can of full-fat coconut milk & No yolking egg white protein powder. You can use this whipped cream just like regular dairy whipped cream.
Pumpkin spice smoothie featuring Muskoka Mornings No Yolking egg white protein powder. Simply put, this protein packed smoothie is like drinkable pumpkin pie!
No Yolking™ Detox Skinny Latte Pucker up and cool down with this detoxifying skinny latte. This cold, frothy drink is perfect on a hot day to keep you hydrated while detoxing the liver and kidneys. It’s a great low-calorie high protein meal replacement or afternoon...