Golden Protein Latte
The health boosting benefits of this warming latte include easing muscle and joint pain by reducing swelling and redness. With turmeric and ginger being both high in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties it gives a boost to the immune system. Great for cold and flu season. Cinnamon helps to regulate blood sugar along with our No Yolking egg protein powder.
- ¼ cup water at room temperature
- 2 cups of milk of your choice (almond, cashew, coconut, hemp, rice or oat)
- 1 tbsp of No Yolking egg white protein powder
- 1 tsp of ground tumeric or tiny piece of fresh peeled tumeric
- ¼ tsp ground ginger or tiny piece of fresh peeled ginger
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 3 dates to sweeten (you can substitute 1 tsp of raw honey or maple syrup)
While heating the two cups of milk in a saucepan, put water, eggs, spices and dates in a blender. Blend up until dates are in very small bits, then turn it off and add hot milk. Blend for 30-45 seconds on high.
Pour and enjoy.
Note this makes two cups. Pour liquid equally into two cups and spoon on extra frothy topping.
Chia seeds are so good for you: they’re high in antioxidants, fibre and omega-3 fatty acids plus low in calories and carbs. The addition of No Yolking™ 100 % Egg White Protein Powder will give you that extra boost of energy and keep you feeling fuller, longer. We...
Not only delicious, peaches are also a healthy addition to your smoothie: they’re packed with antioxidants, vitamins A and C (which helps your skin glow), and fibre, which helps support good digestive health. By adding in a scoop or two of The No Yolking™ 100 % Egg...
With an array of toppings, these healthy toast ideas prepared with No Yolking™ Egg White Protein Bread are a great way to get all the macros in your diet with one easy recipe. Keep is simple by using whatever ingredients are on hand and in-season. Mix up sweet and...