A simple batter is made with No Yolking™ – 100 % Egg White Protein Powder, whole eggs, non-dairy milk and olive oil. The flavour of these wrap is very neutral and they’re so tender. Fill with whatever you like and have on-hand for a fuss-free, low-carb lunch, dinner or even dessert! They’re simple to prepare, high in protein and can be stored in the fridge or freezer to enjoy anytime.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Makes: 12 crepes
2 large eggs
1/2 cup (125 mL) No Yolking™ – 100 % Egg White Protein Powder
2 cups (500 mL) non-dairy milk, such as almond, oat or coconut
2 tsp (10 mL) olive oil (approx.)
1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- Place eggs, protein powder, milk, olive oil and salt in blender. Blend until batter is smooth. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Place 10-inch (25 cm) non-stick skillet over medium heat; lightly coat with oil. Pour 1/3 cup (75 mL) batter into pan, tilt to coat pan completely with batter. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until set and golden. Flip and cook 1 minute or until dry; transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining batter to make 12 crepes.
Tip: Wrap crepes well and refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to one month. Thaw on the counter for 10 minutes before filling.
- Vegan yogurt with fresh berries and natural peanut butter
- BLT with crisp bacon, free-from hormones and antibiotics
- Fresh Bruschetta
- Grilled chicken, shrimp or tofu and Caesar Salad
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Ripe avocado, tomato, lettuce and everything bagel seasoning