No-Bake Nut and Date Energy Balls
Dates are high in iron along with other minerals, calcium, phosphorous, sodium, potassium and skin healing zinc along with vitamins like Vitamin A and K, and actually help with bone development with their nutrient rich selenium, manganese, copper and magnesium. The No Yolking™ egg white provides essential protein boost whilst the high levels of soluble fibre will keep things moving nicely too!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- ¼ cup No Yolking™ egg white protein powder
- 2 tbsp. of water
- 1 cups raisins
- 1 1/2 cups dates, pitted
- ¼ cup sugar free peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- In a food processor, chop the almonds and walnuts until finely chopped
- Then add No Yolking™ egg white protein powder and 1 cup of coconut, blend again
- Then add raisins, dates, cinnamon and vanilla. Blend up until combined and sticky.
- Pour coconut into a bowl.
- Roll the date & nut mixture into about 1 inch balls and roll into remaining coconut.
Keep in airtight container (freezes well)
No Yolking's™ Five Fun Protein Smoothies Here are 5 fun and colourful smoothies to enjoy during summer or with the kids! Enjoy these on a hot day by the water or in the morning for a quick and delicious breakfast! These smoothies use our No Yolking™ egg white protein...
No Yolking™ Looking Good Smoothie Not only are blueberries great for the eyes but these Vitamin C rich berries, found in this No Yolking™ Looking Good Smoothie, aids in Collagen synthesis. Collagen is what gives us firm skin, and is needed to keep the...
Okay, so not only is this protein iced latte recipe free of sugar – it can be made dairy-free and has 16g of protein! This energy-boosting summer morning staple can be whipped up in just a few minutes. So you can serve it up in fancy glasses quickly to last-minute guests or pour it in your to-go cup and run out the door in a hurry for work on those mornings where breakfast isn’t in the cards.