No-Bake Nut and Date Energy Balls
Dates are high in iron along with other minerals, calcium, phosphorous, sodium, potassium and skin healing zinc along with vitamins like Vitamin A and K, and actually help with bone development with their nutrient rich selenium, manganese, copper and magnesium. The No Yolking™ egg white provides essential protein boost whilst the high levels of soluble fibre will keep things moving nicely too!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- ¼ cup No Yolking™ egg white protein powder
- 2 tbsp. of water
- 1 cups raisins
- 1 1/2 cups dates, pitted
- ¼ cup sugar free peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- In a food processor, chop the almonds and walnuts until finely chopped
- Then add No Yolking™ egg white protein powder and 1 cup of coconut, blend again
- Then add raisins, dates, cinnamon and vanilla. Blend up until combined and sticky.
- Pour coconut into a bowl.
- Roll the date & nut mixture into about 1 inch balls and roll into remaining coconut.
Keep in airtight container (freezes well)
This amazing sweet, tender and gluten-free cookie recipe is a delicious, and healthy crowd-pleaser. Our version is made with oat flour, ground almonds, No Yolking™ - 100 % Egg White Protein Powder, plus a blend of warming spices and sweet molasses. Molasses is loaded...
There’s nothing better than sitting in front of the fire on a cold, winter day, coffee in hand. Especially when it’s a dairy-free and sugar-free Gingerbread Latte! Plus, it’s protein packed thanks to No Yolking™ - 100 % Egg White Protein Powder. That means that by...
Made with almond flour, monk fruit sugar, coconut oil and a hearty scoop of No Yolking™ 100 % Egg White Protein Powder, you can rest assured that these little bites are a healthy option on the holiday cookie tray. Not only are they dairy-free, gluten-free and...