No-Bake Nut and Date Energy Balls
Dates are high in iron along with other minerals, calcium, phosphorous, sodium, potassium and skin healing zinc along with vitamins like Vitamin A and K, and actually help with bone development with their nutrient rich selenium, manganese, copper and magnesium. The No Yolking™ egg white provides essential protein boost whilst the high levels of soluble fibre will keep things moving nicely too!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- ¼ cup No Yolking™ egg white protein powder
- 2 tbsp. of water
- 1 cups raisins
- 1 1/2 cups dates, pitted
- ¼ cup sugar free peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- In a food processor, chop the almonds and walnuts until finely chopped
- Then add No Yolking™ egg white protein powder and 1 cup of coconut, blend again
- Then add raisins, dates, cinnamon and vanilla. Blend up until combined and sticky.
- Pour coconut into a bowl.
- Roll the date & nut mixture into about 1 inch balls and roll into remaining coconut.
Keep in airtight container (freezes well)
Our simple recipe uses ground lamb or lean beef and frozen cauliflower “rice” (or you can make your own), plus it has 1/4 cup No Yolking™ - 100 % Egg White Protein Powder to add even more lean protein. There’s no need for breadcrumbs or a whole egg since the egg white...
When cooking and preparing foods with whole foods, we CAN feel good about adding things like salad dressing to our meals. The store-bought stuff is often full of preservatives and artificial sweeteners that can make us feel sluggish and can also sabotage weightloss...
Saves time and money by combining No Yolking™ - 100 % Egg White Protein Powder with good quality tomato sauce and a handful of spinach. Top with a little bit of pecorino or nutritional yeast and you’ll have dinner in a snap! Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 15...