Autumn Recipe Contest 2019
Chance to WIN 2 FREE bags of No Yolking & your recipe featured on our website & social media handles!
We are asking all No Yolking customers to start experimenting in the kitchen! All you have to do is revamp an old favorite autumn recipe into a new healthy alternative recipe including ‘No Yolking’ egg white protein powder! This is a great way to add protein to a vegetarian, keto & paleo meals!
Contest ENDS November 29th at 9AM!
To enter the contest you must:
– Have proof of purchase, 1 bag of No yolking (can be a photo of your bag).
– Reside in Canada or USA.
– Recipe must contain ‘No Yolking’ egg white protein powder
– Recipe should be considered healthy and/or cater to popular diets
– ‘Like’ Muskokamornings on Instagram & Facebook.
– Send your proof of purchase (can be a photo of your No Yolking product bag), your recipe (including photos, ingredients & instructions) to firstname.lastname@example.org Before 9AM November 29th.
– Post your recipe photo on Instagram with the hashtag #mynoyolking
By entering this contest you agree to allow Muskoka Mornings & No Yolking to post your recipe to their website & in all marketing material. Recipe photos must be original and belong to the creator. NO stock photos. Contest ends November 29th at 9:00 AM.
Okay, so not only is this protein iced latte recipe free of sugar – it can be made dairy-free and has 16g of protein! This energy-boosting summer morning staple can be whipped up in just a few minutes. So you can serve it up in fancy glasses quickly to last-minute guests or pour it in your to-go cup and run out the door in a hurry for work on those mornings where breakfast isn’t in the cards.
You can easily create a decadent, fluffy whipped coconut protein topping that tastes better than whipped cream by using a can of full-fat coconut milk & No yolking egg white protein powder. You can use this whipped cream just like regular dairy whipped cream.
Pumpkin spice smoothie featuring Muskoka Mornings No Yolking egg white protein powder. Simply put, this protein packed smoothie is like drinkable pumpkin pie!